Sundfeld Attorneys is established on two foundations: our practice is restricted to specific areas,
which are the focus of our professionals’ intense dedication; and the number of attorneys is limited,
all with academic ties and renowned specialization in their areas.
The focus of our practice is Public and Regulatory Law consulting, involving several branches of the law,
such as Administrative Law, Public Economic Law, Constitutional Law, and Land Law. Our services include:
- Drafting of legal opinions;
- Assistance in developing government projects
(public-private partnerships, public bids, agreements,
concessions and other contracts involving government entities);
- Preparation of normative texts (laws, regulations, resolutions);
- Monitoring legislative and regulatory activities (including the provision
of comments on new texts going into effect or submitted to public consultation); and
- Preparation of public sector privatization and reform plans.